June 16-18 20hr Remote First Aid & FULLY Supported Paddle Trip with CRCO!
Churchill River Outfitters has invited us to host a 20hr Remote First Aid in the beautiful north! This will be a FULLY guided /supported trip-course combo – perfect for all paddlers and those who don’t have the time to plan/prep/pack all the gear needed to spend 2 nights at a remote campsite!
REGISTER HERE through CRCO.
June 16-19th – $675.00 + GST
– Depart CRCO in Missinipe 9am Friday June 16th
– We will paddle to our campsite (guided by CRCO) and set up camp as a group. Learning content will flex with group needs for the duration of the weekend.
– Estimated return to CRCO 4-5pm Sunday June 18th.
– CRCO canoe guide and all canoe related gear (canoes, PFDs, paddles, safety equipment)
– Camp shelter and kitchen supplies
– Meals from Friday lunch to Sunday lunch
– Canadian Red Cross 20hr Remote First Aid inc. CPR
– Waterproof manual, first aid practice supplies,
– Back40 surprise gift!
– Sleeping gear including tents (If you need tents please contact CRCO)
– Personal clothing & necessities
– Camp essentials (chairs, headlamps, etc)
Additional Accommodation Nights:
– IF participants need accommodations at CRCO Thursday & Sunday night please inquire
– Cost of additional accommodation nights not covered by registration fee
– Camping available in Missinipe (through SaskParks)
Weather: This event will run, regardless of the weather. Some alterations to plans may change depending on the weather, however we will run no matter what. The weather will give the group a safe experience in risk management and group health while canoeing.